Wednesday, April 29, 2009

A trip to my mother's hometown



These were some of the photos we took from a trip to my mom's hometown in Lambunao iloilo Philippines. they had their annual brgy. fiesta just recently..


fiesta' is one of the most celebrated events in the country (philippines).

basically the photos were taken near the river and the veg and crops gardens...



these are my cousins... having fun at the corn field' hehehe
















the three little kids are some of my cousins. we rarely see each other. so we really made the most out of the trip' ^,^ i miss them already...

1 comment:

  1. Fun photos!!! I'd love to visit the Philippines one day. Two of my best friends migrated from there and I LOVE the food they make me each time I visit :)

    ReplyDelete

ER's Messages

Hi everyone! welcome! feel free to read my blog :) you can ask me questions, suggest things and even requests! :)