Saturday, June 20, 2009

loving you









Another blog, another card for K Werner’s color inspiration challenge… Yey!
Well, this week was already a challenge, hectic and demanding for me… school work was exhausting.




But there’s no excuse… and I’m up for another challenge’… weeeee….
I decided to make a very simple card this time. Usin
g buttons, epoxy heart stickers, glitters, chipboard, a handmade stamp made out of a cookie container… haha! I am resourceful ya know’ J, I made a stencil by using a border punch and paper, then used a grayish’ silvery’ haha! Ink and applied it using an ordinary paint brush and I simply wrote the sentiment on the card.
I made the card in less than an hour’ and that’s an achievement for me! Hehe…
(sorry for showing not a high quality picture... im having difficulty with lighting and my computer... :(...)








Again… thanks K!
-er

6 comments:

  1. how pretty your card is, love the embellishments

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the glitter and assortment of buttons. They add the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great creative thinking using the border punch to make your own stencil! Fun buttons finish it off well! :>

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun buttons, pearls and bling. Great job with the color combo.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you for the warm comments!i appreciate them a lot.. take care!

    ReplyDelete

ER's Messages

Hi everyone! welcome! feel free to read my blog :) you can ask me questions, suggest things and even requests! :)