Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Nostalgia mini alum kit

First, I’d like to apologize for posting this video later that I expected to have posted it on my blog. Due to paper works that I need to get done for school. It’s so exhausting (college) hehe don’t worry 2 weeks more till sem break! I will be able to update you guys more. ^,^ anyway here are some of details that I wasn’t able to mention in the video. I’m still thinking if I will start selling some kits. I don’t know how yet so I guess I’ll figure that one first before I decide. So, if you have suggestions or comments to help me decide feel free to do so. Thank you!
Measurements:
Chipboard pages 5 x 4 ½
Paper 5 ¼ x 5 ¼
Ribbons and fibers 12 inches

Enjoy!



(i think i will make another video of this one that is better quality)

No comments:

Post a Comment

ER's Messages

Hi everyone! welcome! feel free to read my blog :) you can ask me questions, suggest things and even requests! :)