Wednesday, June 9, 2010

My craft space :)

i made this vid to share my scrapspace w/ u all :) this was filmed a couple of months ago but i also have recent pictures of my updated craftspace :)

i live in the Philippines, in the province of Iloilo and i love crafting especially scrapbooking. however i cant get supplies that easily since i am far from Manila (the country's capital city) however i have friends from the U.S. who help me out in getting the materials i need so thank you! thats from the heart <3 :) but i wish i could meet more philippine based scrappers so that i could have fun crafting w/ them too :)










5 comments:

  1. Sweetie your craft room is too cute!! You have everything very organized. I need to take some tips from you and get my room organized. LOL. Thank you for showing us your craft room. Have a great week. Hugs, Jenny :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ER! Thanks so much for the kind words you left on my blog!

    There are already a number of Filipina scrappers here in our country. If you happen to be in Manila, do visit the local scrapbook stores here and I'm sure you'll meet a new friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi ER! Nice craft space! About scrappinmoms site, I was active during the scrappinmoms idol contest....it was only because of your friend request that i opened my account again!hehehe...Pia is right, do visit the local scrapbook stores...when you're in Manila...just leave a msg at my blog if you have some questions about the stores, i'll be happy to help.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. That is a seriously cool room. I'm from the Philippines too, in Iloilo, and I recently got interested in bead art, so I checked around to see if there were any bead art people in Iloilo.

    Lol, you're sites not on bead art, but I'm glad I checked it out. I've liked all things related to arts and crafts recently.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi ER! im from negros but im now in manila visiting, here in the philippines we have 2 online stores for scrapbook and send anywhere in the philippines. the memory lane and lasting impression, also in facebook. check out BEE HAPPY page. hope this is help.

    ReplyDelete

ER's Messages

Hi everyone! welcome! feel free to read my blog :) you can ask me questions, suggest things and even requests! :)