Saturday, November 20, 2010

Haul: Fashion

I needed some items for my trip next week. so I HAD to go shopping :D ok ok i splurged a little with the make up items hehe. but i only spent my birthday money fot it :D product list is typed below :D

88 matte and satin palette from Dollface cosmetics :D they are simillar to the BH cosmetics and Coastal scents palette in the US :)





list of products:

black dress from Monroe
belt from Robinsons dept. store
Careline oil control liquid makeup in "oriental"
Ever Bilena Cheek Blush in "earth"
Careline oil control face powder (refill) "tan"
Groovy blush/powder brush
Careline lip gloss no. 09
Ever Bilena Dip Liner "black"

all products are from Robinsons dept. store except
"eyelash curler
and the 88 palette:
by dollface Cosmetics : http://dollfacecosmetics.com.ph/

1 comment:

  1. like ko yong palette. A lot of beautiful colors to play with.

    ReplyDelete

ER's Messages

Hi everyone! welcome! feel free to read my blog :) you can ask me questions, suggest things and even requests! :)