Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Take a Bite 12x12 scrapbook layout share

Hi everyone! It has been a while since I blogged. I should be fined & put to scrapbook-landia jail! kidding :P
I'd like to share a 12x12 layout I made for a monthly challenge on the www.filipinoscrapbookerschallengeblog.blogspot.com  I've wanted to join the monthly fun for a while now & haven't entered since I am busy with work/business. After the "Valentines & Prom" business rush, I finally found time to scrap! And so I did from 1:30am-4:30am haha! So here's the layout.

I started out w/ "shopping" from my humble scrapbook stash the night before looking for items I'd want to use in the layout. Here's my calm before the storm photos of the papers & embellishments.


I wanted to use a photo of my niece from my cousin's Facebook album. I'm still single w/ no kids so I use my cousins, niece & nephew's photos instead. I can't really tell from what collections the papers & embellishments came from. Most of it was gifted from my fellow youtube crafters 2-3 years ago. haha! Thanks ate Arlene a.k.a butterflykisses12 for the laces, Claudia for some of the papers, Marie for some of the embellishments, Lena for some of the die cut pieces, Ate Ethel for the stamped notecards. Oh so many to mention THANK YOU! the rest I purchased from online shops & sourced locally. Here's the finished layout!

The papers used are from K&Co. from the Wild Saffron collection & the DCWV handy-dandy stack. flowers from Prima, note card of the pocket was from Cosmo cricket Joy Ride mini deck. The camera & the word "TAKE" w/c is part of the title was cut using the silhouette machine, the string I used is just from a spool of knitting thread. The rest are just a mixture of random embellishments I had on hand.


That's it for this layout! I hope to join in next month's challenge too :)

Take care!
xoxo,
ER

No comments:

Post a Comment

ER's Messages

Hi everyone! welcome! feel free to read my blog :) you can ask me questions, suggest things and even requests! :)